Wednesday, June 28, 2006

SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!

Finally! Sky is cloudy, but there are breaks of blue. Hopefully we will get a reprieve and the soggy ground will dry out. Maybe they can resume the house stuff. Yesterday I did cast on and purled the first row for the Brea bag before Stanley interrupted me.

OD and FD costumes have arrived from Russia. They are magnificent and fit the kids well. Everyone is pleased. CD dresses are just about done too. I've been doing inventory and organizing my Swavorski stone stash to be sure I have replacements. Russian glue is usally like concrete, but with all the gyrations and lifts, stones do pop off. I also plan to sew boot covers for Kevin's CD outfits. Looks pretty simple, but we'll see.

I ordered a pattern for a ribbed corset from Mode Knits. Looks challenging, but if I can do it, Rachel will look fabulous in it.

Think I'll check the garden to see how well the weeds have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment