Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Back to the blog

Wow, its been quite a long time since I blogged. Maybe I'll try to get back into it. Today its supposed to rain. A good day to knit or crochet. Recently I completed a felted buttonhole bag using medium blue and orange Cascade Yarn. I am crocheting a child's sweater from the Interweave Knits recent Crochet issue using lime green Berrocco cotton twist from my stash.

In a few weeks Rachel will be driving. Her summer skating schedule also starts and if she is not too tired to drive to the rink at 6AM, she may make this trek by herself. Rachel has a fabulous new ice dance partner and they are training hard in preparation for the new season.

Most of my summer will be dealing with major exterior house repairs.

Well I am a bit rusty with this writing so I'll end for today and try again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment