Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Almost

I almost got through an entire first day on my diet until I weakened and snitched some PB late last night. That is my major weakness, peanut butter. Especially Skippy, but Jif will do. I have to do better today. I will get there. Just heard from a friend who is down 49 lbs...I can do this.

Not much knitting or crochet yesterday. Still looking through books for inspiration. Lace/ cable project, crocheted child's coat ? Who knows? I need to find a project that I really want to do and one that will consume me. The house renovation is starting Monday. I will be getting up at 4:30Am to pack lunches and get Rachel out the door to the rink. The poodles will be out of wack for a while too.

Transitions are always tough and lately everything non skating related is faklempt. Plowing some muddy fields, but eventually we'll get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment