Monday, June 12, 2006

Finally

Finally, Grandma and Grandpa came to watch. Aunt Susie and Brian too. Rachel and Kevin skated well and were very impressive. It was hard to believe this was only their fifth run through. Many people expressed amazement at their performance for such a short time being together. Rachel was thrilled they came to watch. They were thrilled to be there. I was all butterflies inside....happy, very happy.

I tried to make a few granny squares to get familiar with the directions for this adorable coat I would like to make. Crochet directions confuse me sometimes.

This is the last week before summer skating and house repairs start. It will be a busy time and I hope to feel less disconbobulated once things get going. I need to take some control of me, so I've made a commitment to return to Weight Watchers. I have the home program as well as a month subscription online to get me organized and keep me accountable for my actions! I really need to do this and stick with it.

Rachel has her last driving lesson this morning, then we are off to the rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment