Monday, June 19, 2006

Adjusting

Its almost 8AM and its unusual not being at the rink. Even more strange to vaguely hear Rachel wake up at 5:15AM and leave for the rink, by herself, in her little red car. Stanley and I just stared at each other, but we did not get up. Rachel wants to do this on her own now. Its time. She is capable and competent. RP is bent out of shape about this too. A new adjustment for all of us.

I am waiting for the contracters to get here. Today they do the prep work and install the scaffolding. I want to continue straightening up and moving infrequently used books to the basement shelves.

The new shawl book has some interesting patterns. Hopefully things will settle down soon so I can decide on my project. Its awful not being able to make a decision.. My brain is in a spasm!

I miss Rachel. So do Stanley and RP.

No comments:

Post a Comment