Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Successful day

I made it through a WW day successfully. I knew I could do it. Now to get through today. One day at a time. Baby goals are best for me.

Still waiting for an inspirational knock on the head so I can get a knitting/crochet project underway. Something involved...like the house magillah.

The handy man came last night and took down all the mini blinds in preparation for the construction. The rest of the week shrubs will be removed, etc. This weekend we'll organize the interior to project furniture. I expect lots of annoying dust.

Rachel has two days before she takes her driving test. She's excited. Her car is radiant red. Maybe my knitting project will be that color. hmmmm...

Now for another cup of coffee and 2 tbsp of reduced fat milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment