Sunday, June 18, 2006

Feeling Scattered

Today we make the final interior preparations before the house repairs begin tomorrow morning. I have to go to Target to buy flat bed sheets to cover furniture, must move skating costumes into other closets and take pictures off of walls etc. Dust will most likely permeate the house through the process. All of our shrubs were removed and placed in the back garden. Sadly, we will lose our birch tree and possibly our holly tree. The noise from concrete saws, the pounding...oy. The pups will be groomed on Wednesday. If its too noisy, they will stay with the vet for a few days. Stay far away from this builder, Gambone Brothers. ....Ranting does not make me feel better. We have no choice but to get through this.

I'm sort of doing OK on my WW program. I did lose a couple of pounds, but need to really adhere to the rules if I am going to establish some better eating habits.

Last night I puttered at B&N and found a small book on Shawls. Think I'll pour a cup of coffee and go look through it before my day really gets going.

No comments:

Post a Comment