Sunday, March 08, 2009

Lazy Sunday




Well, let's see. Not much went on today. The pups didn't budge until almost 9AM, which meant we had a lazy start to the day. Moving the clocks ahead will have us all out of wack for a few days. I puttered around, went to the gym and then grocery shopped. After putting groceries away, I tossed a turkey breast in the oven and sat on the deck to knit. Dinner was tasty and after cleaning up, boredom set in. I took a ride back to the supermarket to pick up the Bartlett pears the packer forgot to put in my bag and strolled through B&N bookstore. Exciting, eh?

I need to start taking pics of other things aside from the pups and my knitting. My excuse is that I'm still learning to use my camera. Once the weather improves, I'll have more interesting photos to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment