Friday, March 06, 2009

Fun Friday




Today was relaxing and fun. My Friday morning Borders knitting group met and as usual we had a great time. I worked on Rachel's striped garter stitch afghan and the two Noro cardigan fronts. Our conversations are lively, passionate and interesting, so mindless knitting is a must.

Tonight,I started a baby hat from the "Minnies" book by Jil Eaton. The pattern is called, "Genghis baby" and is a top down hat started with i-cord. After about an inch of I-cord, I increase in each stitch, then divide the total number of stitches onto four needles, continue increasing each round until I have the required number of stitches and work even. Its really cute. I'm using Gedifra Donatello from my stash in a bright apple green.

Rachel arrived safely in NC this morning. She and Adam, Deb and Bill are attending a wedding tonight and then will relax the remainder of the weekend.

Zip is all wound up and has been playing fetch all night. My arm is tired. Here are some pics of the hat and of you know who.

No comments:

Post a Comment