Saturday, March 07, 2009

Haywire






Today was quite warm, but cloudy. I went to the gym and scooted to Yarnings to see if they carried Fiber Trends Naturally Stella Bamboo, but no luck. I did find a skein of Elsbeth Lavold Silky Wool for $4. Its Deb's favorite color, so I decided to buy it instead of a $4 latte. No definite plans for this yarn, but its enough for a simple lace scarf.

I'm not quite sure why I am so haywire, but I am. I feel stronger and more toned as a result of going to the gym and PT. My clothes do not feel any tighter..if anything, my pants are bigger and roomier, but my mid section feels full. My body weight is shifting...almost feel like I have a Michelin tire around my waist. Not good. Have to figure out how to work this off. Me and WW are not in sync.

When I arrived home, I discovered RP, Stan, Zip and Marvin on the deck enjoying the day. Here are some photos of my gang in action.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:18 AM

    awwwwww...love these pictures!
    Hooray for nice weather!

    ReplyDelete