Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Beanie Babies and Furbies






I decided it was time to do a deep cleaning in Rachel's room. I've dusted, vacuumed and have been busy gathering all the Beanie Babies and assorted stuffed animals so I could freshen them up in the dryer. OY...what a consuming job this has been. While doing this I was scolded by a Purple Furbie. This little thing made me jump. Zippy also freaked. I also discovered a Lopi sweater in the closet I had finished up a few years ago, but never blocked, so I did that this afternoon. Next, I have to put all the beanie babies back!! Tomorrow...

The mail also bought me a book I had ordered back in December called "Ethnic Knitting Exploration" by Donna Druchunas. I have several of her other books. Donna's website is www.sheeptoshawl.com

Here are a few photos of the day.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous sweater!

    Rachel has quite the pile of beanie babies and I had totally forgotten about furbies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting the beanie babies freshened up. The Lopi sweater is lovely. With this cold weather I'm sure it will be cozy to have another lovely sweater to wear, too.

    ReplyDelete