Thursday, March 05, 2009

Busy Thursday






Today was a busy day. We were up very early so Marvin could participate in a conference call from India. I ran errands, picked up pet supplies, people supplies, continued with my cleaning. I tackled the master bedroom and Rachel's closet. I still have to resurrect the beanie baby wall, but needed a break from that. My body is really tired and my hands are sore and dry.

The pups were in and out all day in the yard. They are exhausted and buried on the couch.

Here's an update on a few knitting projects. Rachel wanted me to work stripes for her afghan/throw. Its coming out nicely and is an easy knit. Celia's Noro cardigan fronts are almost done. I don't mind the stripes not matching. Noro is wild, colorful and makes no sense, so I'm going with that motto. I also discovered a bunch of Dale Baby Ull to use when cleaning Rachel's room ,and other stash yarn that might work well together. I have no clue for what.

I am tired. Think I'll go knit and head to bed early.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like a long but productive day. You deserve to take today off! :)

    ReplyDelete