Friday, February 27, 2009

Glad its Friday




I'm glad its Friday because.... Rachel is coming to spend the weekend after she finishes coaching her little munchkins at the rink. She is a fabulous coach and the little ones love her.

This week seemed hectic and I feel a bit off this week with my eating habits...not good. Need to get back on track.

Her are a couple of pics. The green felted bowl was actually something called a "cupcake hat" that no one would ever wear, so I felted it and will use it hold tchotkes. The little purple, flappy thingy I crocheted a while ago and use it to protect my spiffy, digital camera. And of course what is a blog post without a puppy pick..Zippy

The comcast serviceman is her. Verizon is so expensive, we decided to switch all our services to Comcast. They are not thrilling either. I couldn't tell you what he's doing...its all Greek to me. Once he leaves, I'm going to the gym and off to Borders for my Friday knitting group.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had fun at knitting group! Ours was cancelled tonight due to the shop owner being sick. Zip looks cute!

    ReplyDelete