Saturday, February 21, 2009

Taking it easy on Saturday






Today was a low key day. The weather was nice. Cool, but sunny. I went to the gym this morning, ran a few errands, played on the computer and am now updating some photos. Here are a few from today: RP wondering if Mom finally brought us a sheep. Its actually a backpack I bought Rachel many years ago at STITCHES. Stan, basking in the sun..boy does he need a bath! RP having a bad hair day. The pups are scheduled for grooming this week. Here is the start of Rachel's afghan and a crib/stroller blanket in progress for my former co-worker's baby due in April.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 AM

    Molly saw that picture at the bottom and said *HEY! There's my squirrel! I thought i lost it somewhere!*
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great Saturday! The knitting looks great and of course the pups are adorable!

    ReplyDelete