Sunday, February 01, 2009

February




I'm amazed its already February. Eastern PA has had some very cold temperatures but not much snow. I'm secretly hoping for a whopper storm, but only if everyone is safe, sound,warm and has plenty of food.

Winter brings my knitting mojo back. I've been focusing on baby garments and blankets, mittens, have two sweaters going and my TKGA swatches are slowly getting done. I also meet with several knitting friends on Friday mornings at the local Borders.

I'm still continuing with physical therapy twice a week, go the gym at least three other days and am continuing with my Weight Watchers plan.

Pups are fine. Rachel and Adam spent a few days here which made the three maniacs quite happy.

Marvin is busy with his consulting practice. Fortunately he isn't traveling much anymore.

Not much else, having fun with Ravelry and Facebook. Here are few photos. RP is quite content when he is with Rachel and Adam, Zip and Stan are inseparable and this a 5 hr baby sweater that took me 48 hrs to finish in Rowan All Seasons Cotton.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Comments!

    You forgot plenty of yarn! Can't have a snowstorm without it!

    The pups are adorable. Adam and Rachel are gorgeous. And I've never heard of a 5 hour sweater in my life! It's beautiful though even if it took longer!

    ReplyDelete