Wednesday, February 25, 2009

RP had a great day





I am so happy!! RP Doodle was a good boy at the groomer. He didn't need to be sedated and came home looking very much like a poodle!! I'll post some before and after photos.

Last night while listening to President Obama, I started knitting a cardigan for Celia in Noro Kureyon. The colorway is bold, bright and fun. The pattern called, "Seedling," is from the "Minnies" book by Jil Eaton.

This week has been hectic, but productive and unfortunately expensive...grooming fees, pet meds and supplies, cars being serviced and the second remote garage door gizmo is being replaced.

Its about time to feed the pups. Off I go.

2 comments:

  1. RP looks very dapper! And YAY for not having to be sedated....that makes for a good day!

    I can't believe you just started that cardigan and you've already got that much on the needles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.P. looks so cute!!!! I can't wait to see him this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete