Thursday, July 27, 2006

The road back

My friend Frank is out of ICU and making progress. I admit I was petrified about seeing him, but once I was by his bedside, he knew I was there and squeezed my hand with incredible strength...my fears subsided. Recovery will be slow and tedious, but Frank is in charge now and he will find his way back.

The mud pie is taking shape. Painters have been in and out touching up window moldings and repairing damage to drywall.
The pups are worn out because their activities have been restricted.

Rachel and Kevin returned from a fun time and successful exhibition in CA. Kevin's mom arrives tonight. They have a warm-up competition tomorrow, then we pack up this weekend and leave for Lake Placid International Ice Dance Championships on Aug 1.

Lots to do. Thoughts of Frank will carry us through. He is amazing.

I have a few days to think about a knitting/crochet project to take with me. Be back in touch when we return.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:08 PM

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:06 AM

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

    ReplyDelete