Sunday, July 02, 2006

Back up

The chimney is going back up, block by block. Seems the dreaded noise is over for now...until the next stage of this project gets underway. The weather has been cooperating.

My brain still feels like a bouncing ball. Can't settle down to decide on a project. Last night I walked into my knitting room, looked at two wicker baskets brimming with brightly, colored, assorted, scrap yarns and started to crochet a ripple afghan. Rachel was baking muffins when I came downstairs with my project and quickly decided this would be fun for her to do!! That's OK. Maybe I'll start another one, but in a knitted pattern. There is certainly enough yarn to go around!

Well, time to get moving.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:15 AM

    Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete