Friday, July 07, 2006

In deep

We are deep into this house project. The weather has been ideal so they guys are making lots of progress. The next few days they will be working inside taking windows out, replacing flashing and reinstalling the windows correctly. The pups are completely out of wack. I keep cleaning out closets and tossing stuff.

Rachel and Kevin are working hard. Costume stuff is getting hairy. The kids will head to CA soon for a few days for a much needed change of scenery, skating in an exhibition and to celebrate Kevin's 21st birthday!

Knitting??? Crochet???? How about some sewing?. That's on my agenda. My weight loss is not happening, so I need to make some simple, comfy dresses for Lake Placid...that fit!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:03 AM

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete