Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Flat

Klaralund sleeves are sewn together. I have to attach them to the body of the sweater. Rachel is on the ice forever, so I may just try it myself.

Back Lopi tote felted beautifully. It is the perfect shape, size and texture.

I started a cute little Yankee Knitter child's, sleeveless vest using some Schaefer, bright red, yummy, aran weight alpaca. The back is done and I have to cast on for the front. Lately I've been watching some old spy movies that are perfect for mindless knitting.

The house stuff is dragging because the weather has not been cooperating. Its been,muggy, stormy and plain yucky.

I have not done any sewing yet but ordered a nice dress and hopefully it will be OK for the Bar Mitzvah. My diet has its ups and downs.

Overall, I am making knitting progress, and just in one of those flat moods. This post is too boring to continue. Bye for now.
Wish for sunshine and blue skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment