Monday, August 21, 2006

Assembly of the Noros

I did it! Rachel showed me her seaming technique and I completed the "Tista" sweater. She delivered it this morning to Eva's daddy who is also Rachel's coach. He absolutely loved it and could not wait to bring it home. It felt so good to finally complete a garment and have it so well received. My motivation is back. Tonight I've been sewing together my "Klaralund." I am a Noro fanatic.

The pups finally had a good time running around in the backyard. They've been restricted due to all the construction debris in the yard, as well as the horrible heat. They rediscovered all their favorite spots and smelled so good from sunshine and grass.

Tomorrow I hope to do some sewing, run a few errands and maybe consider officially rejoining WW.

No comments:

Post a Comment