Thursday, August 24, 2006

Felting

Today is another day of waiting around for a contractor to appear. I just tossed the black lopi tote into the wash for felting. I have to finish seaming the Klaralund sleeves and then will need help with placing them properly on the body of the sweater. The shoulders flow into the V-neck. Clever construction, but I'm feeling spatially challenged. Rachel to the rescue.

Soon I have to start sewing the dress for the Bar Mitzvah. Hopefully my knitting motivation will spill over into my sewing life!

I have to fess up. I snitched a little PB last night. At least it was natural with no preservatives. Its so hard to change behaviors!
Maybe I should decide on a project that I pick up to work on when I get the urge to eat the wrong foods. Sabotaging myself is not a good thing. I'm going to give this some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment