Sunday, November 22, 2009

A few weeks in Nov 09






Its hard to believe its almost Thanksgiving,. Its been a warm, rainy Autumn in Blue Bell. Many of us have been battling the viral bugs and upper respiratory infection that crop up this time of year. I'm hoping to return to the gym soon. My lungs are still a bit irritated from being ill. I definitely need to get back on track with my eating and exercise.

The past few weeks I've been busy knitting baby items, started a fair isle hat, am making progress on Rachel's afghan and hope to get back to St. Brigid soon.

I'm happily helping out with the twins, Robert and Caitlyn. They are now 5 months old and growing beautifully. My other two munchkins Celia and James are doing fine too.

Rachel will be spending this holiday season with Adam and his family. She enjoys them very much and feels very welcome.

Deb and Bill are trying to sell their townhouse and make a move into a bigger home. Its a slow frustrating process for them, especially with the economic crazies.

In my spare time I dream about owning an alpaca farm. Without dreams we are lost.

Here's a few pics from the past few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of you and M! You both look great! It sounds like you've been very busy. It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just a few days away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been ill. Hope you're 100% very soon! Great photos :-)

    ReplyDelete