Friday, January 01, 2010

Day 1 of 2010

I spent a nice quiet morning with the pups. We were all thinking about what would be in my best interest for 2010. RP, Stan and Zippy helped me decide on four goals for this year.

1. Keep my portions of food between 1/2 and 1 cup because they noticed I was piling stuff way too high on my plate and that can't be good for me. If I get too big, I can't comfortably play with them or help out with their Dad who has a cranky knee and hip.
2. Exercise five days a week, because when I do, I am more relaxed and less likely to bark at their Dad.
3. Knit only from the yarn in my stash because they have concluded that I have plenty of choices for a variety of projects. And really, because enough is enough.
4. Complete St.Brigid, my forever sweater, because they can't wait to cuddle up in my lap when I am wearing it.

I'm looking forward to taking my AAPC online courses in medical coding, medical terminology and anatomy which will hopefully lead to future employment.

And most of all, I look forward to enjoying the company of my family, friends and critters.

2 comments:

  1. The pups are quite wise. Though they *really* missed it on #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Sounds like you have your plan mapped out :-) I, too, plan to finish my St. Brigid!

    ReplyDelete