Saturday, July 03, 2004

Pretty nice day if I do say so.

Today was a pretty relaxing day. Sleeping in was nice. My daughter and husband were happily occupied and Kishka was in low lunacy mode. Started with weeding the garden, while admiring my moulin rouge sunflowers that are just starting to open, picked some cherry tomotoes and four, very nice cucumbers. The grape tomatoes are a little slow to start, but there are lots of blossoms. Later on during the day I worked on Cubetto and remeasured Furzy'z back and discovered I was 1" short. Photos soon. Best part of my day was talking with my bestest, greatest friend in the whole wide world. Gosh I am so lucky!

2 comments:

  1. Mom,
    You should post a picture of the sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:18 AM

    yep. sunflowers....
    Glad for the long talk...made MY day as well!

    ReplyDelete