Monday, July 05, 2004

92 degrees makes for craziness

92 degrees out. My energizer cucumber plant is loving it. It looks like some one took a red crayon and is starting to color in my cherry tomato plant. The day was fairly quiet. I worked a few more rows on Cubetto and started the front to my Everyday Cardigan. Uh oh..it was quiet. Time to go. Its very quiet upstairs. YIKES!!!!! Rachel just discovered Kishka attempting to chew up the package conatining my new Oral-B Hummingbird...power flosser. Think we will give him a bath to calm him down. I think he needs a girlfriend or needs to learn to knit!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:23 AM

    92 degrees is WAY TOO HOT! How does one wear a wool sweater in that heat? Oh, wait....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:24 AM

    oh, yeah, that last was from
    Rachael
    http://yarnagogo.com
    Hee.

    ReplyDelete