Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Yarn sale


Rachel's Cubetto Posted by Hello

Yesterday afternoon Rachel and I went to Yarnings to pick up the rest of her lavendar Pronto. There was a sale. Yes, of course we bought more yarn...Gedifra Cubetto in a pretty light-medium blue. Its funky and works up pretty easily. I plan to make Rachel an airy pullover from the Katia book 56 I've been studying. Pattern #19. She can wear a cami underneath. The pattern is simple and I even get to drop yarn overs without having heart failure. Minimal shaping too. Haven't got too far though. I've been sidelined by an evil stomach bug and I'm feeling rather plotzed. I'm going to try and take a photo. Rachel said she would help me post it.
More when I feel like a human.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:17 PM

    a human? REALLY? Let me know how that feels....
    I LOVE that color....oooooo, that will be so gorgeous
    on her.
    Extra hugs,,,(not too tight, until your tummy
    feels better...)
    Greta

    ReplyDelete