Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Tuesday morning

My Summer days start at 4:20AM. Skating schedule is usually uncivilized during the summer, but there is not much we can do about that. Ice rinks, ice time, and coaching all need to be coordinated. Fortunately we only live about 20 miles from our current rink. At 6AM, the roads are pretty lonely and the trip is only 30 minutes. I have a few hours before leaving to pick Rachel up and I'm not in the mood to clean, but laundry is in and the beds are made. Kishka and I are going to sit on the deck, enjoy the early sunshine and work up some lace swatches from the Katia 56 book. This afternoon, Rachel and I have to take a trip to Yarnings to pick up more lavendar Berocco Pronto for her baby sweater. I can almost guarantee we will come home with some other goodies. I better get going on that lace swatch.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:24 PM

    Yay! My Debbieduck has a blog!
    Love you,
    mwah!
    Greta

    ReplyDelete