Sunday, June 27, 2004

Sunday morning

Good morning! Its a beautiful, sunny Sunday, not too hot yet. Good day to get a few things done around the house and yard, go to a birthday party and then settle down to KNIT. I love knitting. Its a sanity saver. I've usually worked on simple projects to keep me occupied while I watch my daughter train at the ice rink. The backs are done on an Everyday Cardigan using some Montana Sweet Grass handspun, and on a rolled edge cardigan using burgundy Furze. I have to get my butt in gear to cast on for the fronts. Maybe I will work one front of each on the same needle. That would challenge my gray matter. Occasionally boredom sets in and my brain feels like it has a butterfly flitting around inside. I find myself making frequent trips to the area yarn shops for inspiration and motivation. This can create the need for additional Rubbermaid containers. I've had a strong yen for some real mohair, but this could challenge my asthma, so I've been hesitating. My stash is currently measured in rubbermaid containers...14 last count. I hope my husband doesn't read this! OK, time for another cup of coffee and on with the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment