Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A New Start

My mind is in good shape! My medical coding class started today. Its going to be demanding and fun. Medical mumbo jumbo has always fascinated me. This should keep me hopping and also teach me a great deal about what goes on behind the scenes between the medical profession and insurance companies. Navigating through this mysterious labyrinth will become very useful as the country's health care system changes and we get older and head toward Medicareville

I renewed my commitment to the Weight Watchers Online Program. My exercise routine is well established, but the past few months I have been less conscientious about my eating. I refuse to let all my hard work unravel like a slippery skein of rayon yarn.

Knitting as always...mostly for the little ones that have arrived and will be here soon.

Back to the books ...53 and a student again :)

2 comments:

  1. Ack! I just lost my entire comment :-( Let me try again . . .

    Congrats on your new class, and also for taking such good care of yourself. I've had a rough couple of weeks myself . . . but I took my lumps on the scale yesterday and am moving forward again today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a student at 53 sounds WONDERFUL! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete