Sunday, June 28, 2009

Life is Good





My dad is now 79 years young! We spent a fun day with my family celebrating, reminiscing, laughing, being silly and goofy.

The past few weeks have been busy for me. My medical coding class is very interesting. There is so much to learn. I can see where it is a very critical cog in the health care wheel. I am looking forward to the next few weeks to see if coding is a good match for me to pursue.

Rachel, I am proud to say, has maintained her 4.0 at Drexel and just started her summer quarter. Deb, Bill and Ladybug will be here for part of July 4 weekend. It will be fun to catch up with them.

My sweet, knitting friend, April, gave birth to her preemie twins last week. I was able to spend a scrumptious morning at the NICU cuddling with the babies. Robert is now home and Caitlyn will follow as soon as her weight increases.

My knitting has been a bit scattered. I am working on various baby items using stash yarns since they require small quantities. I certainly have plenty of little ones to knit for.

Pups are fine and the Marvelous One continues to keep busy.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment