Wednesday, October 10, 2007

In a funk

Rachel had a fun party with her friends this past weekend. She made four trays of delicious stuffed shells and two yummy birthday cakes. It was nice to see her enjoying herself.

I returned to work last week, but have cut back on hours. Between Marvin's medical stuff and my achy legs, its a good thing, But, my schedule is erratic, so that makes for some weirdness. I'm knitting in my spare time trying to complete WIPS. Also, keeping a watchful eye on Marvin. He doesn't like that, but as far as I'm concerned he doesn't have choice. I'm in a bit of a funk and wish I could muster up some motivation to get back to healthy eating and exercise. Where has my self-discipline gone?

Rachel's trip to Israel was confirmed. She leaves Dec 30 and returns Jan 10. Karen, her best friend in the whole wide world, is studying in Jerusaleum. Hopefully they can connect, but Rachel knows safety is paramount. We will not permit her to leave the security of the tour group.

I guess I should get ready for work. Tonight I'll continue knitting the sleeve of a top down, V-neck pullover for Rachel when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment