Thursday, May 21, 2009

Plodding along


The past couple weeks have just gone by without much hoopla. I've been enjoying time with my friends at my various knitting groups and slowly working on my projects. I have a sock in the works, finished a scarf for Rachel and went through my projects, frogging a few UFO'S that I completely lost interest in.

I also love to spend tie with Caroline and Celia. The baby will be 7 months old.





Rachel and I planted annuals in all the front beds and I planted herbs and tomatoes in containers on the deck. Now that I have time I miss my big backyard garden, but the pups would get into too much mischief so containers will do.

I'm stalled with my weight loss because I am weary from focusing so much on it. I am continuing to go to the gym regularly and do enjoy that.

Think I will get on with my day. I also have no idea how to post photos so they mesh with my writing, but I guess you can figure it out!

1 comment:

  1. The baby looks so big! Time flies, doesn't it?

    It really sounds like you're having a good time! The knitting looks great and I can't wait to see pics of your container garden!

    ReplyDelete