Saturday, November 10, 2007

Feeling inspired

Chilly weather always inspires me to knit, especially with natural fibers. I just love the feel of wool, alpaca and mohair. I finished a rolled edge hat using some gorgeous Noro yarn, almost have a sleeve done on Rachel's top down sweater, am just about finished with the first Noro sock ribbing and ripped back to correct a mistake on the Victorian Shoulderette...forgot a YO. Today, I received two new books..."The Knitters Book of Yarn" and "Scottish Highland Knits."

The highlight of my week was teaching my favorite co worker to knit. This coming Friday, we both have the day off and plan to go out to lunch and visit Yarnings in Skippack, PA. We'll definitely get into some mischief.

OK, off to look through my new books and dream of new projects

No comments:

Post a Comment