Monday, September 24, 2007

What to do

Well, I started to get familiar with Ravelry which is an amazing site. I began to enter my stash info and realized this would take weeks. I still haven't figured out how to use the digital camera to photograph what I have. Then, I clicked on books and wound up at the Library thing. OY, I am a bit overwhelmed. I'm sure getting all this organized will be well worth it, but honestly, I have to ask myself if I want to get that nuts about my knitting life?

So, while thinking this over, I started and completed a rolled edge hat for an almost 2 year old. I used Berrocco Hip Hop in a bright, primary colors from my stash. This time spent was more much productive.

I'm going to marinate on this for a while, but will play on the site more to see what else it offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment