Sunday, August 29, 2004

Mumbling

August is almost over. Thank goodness. Skating gets nuts as we scramble to find ice. Ice dancers are bumped off ice for hockey camps. Knitting is not productive. Ongoing projects are not finished and seem boring. Fall yarns, magazines and new books are appearing. Teasing me. My brain is frozen. I sit in my knitting room, tossing skeins of yarn around from my stash and mumble to myself. Husband is home for two weeks....more mumbling, only louder, with some involuntary screeching. School starts tomorrow. That will make Rachel happier, and should bolster part of the daily routine. Skating will be afternoons/evenings. I am ready for snow.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:32 AM

    giggle. Sandy poodle says to tell Kishka the learning to JUMP up on Mommy's lap (and the couch and the bed and the chairs) is a GREAT game. Now that she is a head taller than the cats (instead of them towering over her...) the chase game is a little bit different. Teehee.
    I'm not ready for snow, yet. I'll never be able to see miss fluffball in it ;)
    Am I invited to the Yarnings Birthday Party? Huh?
    YOU guys are certainly invited to the Chuck E Cheese extravaganza!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete